Saturday 21 April 2012

Now, I realise this will be some task considering that I have never actually even made an Album before. Like as in literally never completed one!!! So many reasons why I have not, and one of this because I have so much music that basically..well..put it this way..I go from one track to the next..get an idea..not sure where to go...onto something else...can't get all that I want. The thing is for the first time in the last year and half I am suffering with the absolute worst case of writers block that probably could be encountered to man!!!!! Well maybe not the worst...I don't know.....but it sure feels like it...because I used to literally write at least 10 tracks a day, most of the time...and lately...just been finding it all a bit of a task to get 1...but do you think that I will let even this stop me? No, I won't......because this should even help me get my creativity back...this should give me an incentive and even more of a reason to get it back...

No comments:

Post a Comment