Saturday 21 April 2012

Now, the album will have no limits as oppose to what genre of music will be on it, no limits to anything on it really. The one thing I will say here is that it will certainly all be new lyrics, or freestyles. Because as I have no team, I will literally only have around 2 hours per track/song to, write the lyrics, master mix the vocals and music, engineer my performance and produce it. Now the instumentals will be priorly arranged, but not fully produced when the day comes. I will literally have to get my vocals in, in 1 to 2 takes being that time will be pushed per song/track.

However I feel, whatever is going on. I am going to push myself to do this, it is extremely important to me.
Now if anybody likes the finished Album, once it is completed, I will only be too happy to give away signed copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment