Saturday 21 April 2012

Now, I have taught myself to do everything that I can do musically pertty much, except a couple of lessons many years down the line of being self taught; and in a nut shell, the same with the engineering. And believe you me, there is still one hell of a lot that I really do not know. But, do you know what? Am I going to let that stop me? No, I am not, because I am determined to do this. Am I going to let me being ill stop me from still doing this? No, I am not because I will do this.

Obviously, being that there is still a lot I really don't know about Engineering and everything, well...let's just say I hope I don't hit any snags on the day of something I have to try to figure out on how to do it. I really do hope not. But, I am being honest when I say that I am after all human and I really do not know that much, but the main thing is here that I will be trying my damnest to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment