Saturday 21 April 2012

Now, I know it is the case that this has been achieved by some people with teams of people behind them. However, not going to be the case for me, as previously mentioned in the beginning of this blog.

I feel this will kill two birds with one stone, so to speak! I am in a very dark place right now and frankly, regardless of how I am struggling with day to day life, regardless of my situation at all, I want to help other people out still. Now, not only will I raise money for Cancer Research, which is something close to my heart very much so, due to losing close people to me to it; but I  will be, honoring everybodies memories that has died of this wretched diesease, as well as also, honoring survivers of it, also people that have lost others to it too. It will help to find a cure; and at the same time it will also drag me out this dark place; If not forever, than at least certainly for a short while, which is better than never as far as I am concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment