Saturday 21 April 2012

In the past I have raised money for charity. However, the last thing that I did musically for charity was for Children in Need. I did a 24 sposored piano play. I literally played the Piano for 24 hours straight. A friend fed me food and drink, the only exception was toilet breaks. But, I kept a toy piano beside me, so that when I needed to go to the toilet, to make it more interesting and fun I took it with me!!! Played it till I got back to the Piano and there you have it! It was extremely exhausting! I hardly used my little fingers through playing it, and because I am self taught and not classically trained, for sure I have picked up bad habits. Now my little fingers are rather oddly spaced from my ring fingers, but that considering most things is a very small price to pay to play, unlike other things that are really not.

No comments:

Post a Comment